Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone want to buy my Canada Salsa Congress SILVER pass?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlopes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Anyone want to buy my Canada Salsa Congress SILVER pass? Reply with quote

Hi,

I had purchased an early bird SILVER pass for this year's Canada Salsa Congress this October 8-12, 2009.

The silver pass includes:
-Nightly performances on Fri., Sat. and Sun
-Nightly parties on Fri., Sat. & Sun
-Live Band on Sat. Oct. 10th - Willy Torres' NYC Salsa Project
-All workshops on Saturday & Sunday

If you were to buy it now, it costs $285.00, but I am selling it for face value $210.00.

One of my exams got postponed to this fall and I unfortunately can't go to the congress every day Sad

If you are interested, just email me: melanielopes@hotmail.com. I have already contacted the organizer of the event and they can put your name in replacement of mine on their offiical registrant list.

Thanks,
Mel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: