Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SYTYCD Confused!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: SYTYCD Confused!!! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I am so confused! I see that So You Think You Can Dance (the US version) premiered Sept 9th but I can`t find it anywhere on TV. Is this because the Canadian version is still on and, if so, will they show the shows we missed at one point. I hope so!

Help! Let me know if you have more info!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
eltigre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it possible to find the clips on youtube?
I dislike the judges to the point where I can't watch them so I only watch the show on youtube. I can ffwrd during screetchylady
velina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were u able to figure out what is going on with SYTYCD? I am really out of it this season...Is it even worth watching?
RMP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SYTYCD Canada airs on CTV (channel 8 in Toronto) on Tuesdays at 8pm with the results Wednesdays at 730pm. SYTYCD US airs on A-Channel (channel 20 in Toronto) on Thursdays at 10pm. When SYTYCD Canada finishes the US version will switch over to CTV.

For those who watch Dancing with the Stars, it premieres tonight on CTV at 8pm. The results will be on A-Channel on Tuesdays.

Hope this helps…..happy TV watching!! Laughing

Rose
velina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Rose. I have been a bit out of the loop on these but now that it is getting cold outside I will probably start watching more TV:-)
Sharon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: SYTYCD Canada Reply with quote

Thanks for the update - I finally caught the American version last week!

Did anyone see the Canadian version tonight? They had the "morgue" choreography on and I think it was probably one of the best choreographies that the Canadian show has ever produced. It was really great!

And yet I don't have a favourite dancer. Not sure why but no one has stood out. Austen is the most talented but his personality doesn't shine through.

Anyone have a favourite??
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
velina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. The "dead girl" was pretty good...Overall, though, I do not have a favorite dancer this season...I am just not loving the show so much any more but I think it has to do a lot with the judges - same old jokes, not enough constructive feedback, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: