Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Singles Classes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris722

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Singles Classes Reply with quote

Hi there,

I was wondering if I could take the salsa for singles beginner classes even though I'm only 19? It says you have to be between 20 and 35.

If not I will just take the normal beginners class, however, will I stick out like a sore thumb being only 19?

I'm looking forward to learning how to salsa! Thanks for any info in advance Smile

Kristina
Sara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Re:Singles Reply with quote

Hi there!
Yes, You should be more than fine signing up for the singles class. You will certainly enjoy it, even if you will be one of the younger ones in the class. I look forward to seeing u in my classes!

Cheers,
Sara
Kris722

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

One last question, will there be a beginner's singles class starting before Oct 2nd at the downtown location? Or is this the soonest one available?

Thanks again,

Kristina
SHC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is usually more beginner class at the Adelaide Club location on Mon/Tue/Wed evening that start possibly mid/late Sept - not the "single" class, but you can sign up just the same. Classes at that location haven't been posted yet ... Check back later for the latest schedule.

Stella
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: