Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many times a Week?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark C.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: How many times a Week?!?! Reply with quote

I have continually been asked "How often do you go dancing?" And I would have to assume that people, girls and guys, are asking to know and compare how many times that they dance a week.
To go as many times as I do a week...you would really need to understand the passion that salsa has brought into my life. On a personal side.. I am involved with a performance team and we practice around 5 to 6 hours a week. In a social setting.. I dance at least 3 times a week, and can easily dance 5 times a week.
Now, some would say that "this is crazy" or "how do you do it?" To me, it is easy. I have a whole social circle of friends that I continuously see and dance with. Sometimes we meet before to do different things and other times I just go and see them all dancing just like me!
The exercise of dancing is great and I may end up tired some mornings but like I said, the passion takes control and I am still here!! LOL!!
Now, I would suggest that everyone find their own times that is manageable for them to go dancing. Don't over kill. You will know how many times a week that works for you. So many places during different nights. So you can easily have a day off in between nights and still get your salsa fix!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: