Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Salsa Music!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbiehsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Free Salsa Music!!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone. This is a great site for free 24 hour Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and many more:

http://www.batanga.com

Just click on the type of music you want on the left and it even shows artist and album title. ENJOY!!!!
Robbiehsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Has Anyone Tried the Site? Reply with quote

Any feedback on the Batanga Radio Site? Please let me know what you all think..
MissChievous

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Has Anyone Tried the Site? Reply with quote

Robbiehsu wrote:

Hi there,

I tried this radio station--its great! Thanks for sharing.

MC.
TwoLeftFeet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Has Anyone Tried the Site? Reply with quote

Robbiehsu wrote:

Yes, it's a good site, although if you listen to it for than 2 or 3 days in a row at work, you notice the repetition Very Happy I also listen to the batanga.com flamenco station...

The batanga interface is nice, because in windows media player, you can simply change the station any time you want while you're listening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: