Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best Salsa Club In Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SalsaMan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Best Salsa Club In Toronto Reply with quote

The best salsa club in Toronto is El Rancho - they have the best music, two floors so you can rotate if you want a different feel, good floors and they don't overcharge you.
Toby

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: El Rancho versus Babaluus Reply with quote

El Rancho is definitley a fun club and I like the two floors. It looks more lik dancers who do Cuban style salsa go there so for my style of dancing I prefer babaluus because the women follow me better. TUesday, Wednesdays are the best nights of the week. It is much smaller but you get to know everyone better and there are lots of regulars that go there.

Depends what you like....wish there were more clubs to go to!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: