Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Competition Craziness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Competition Craziness Reply with quote

I am super excited about this year's competition. I know that many new students are hesitant to attend the outings just yet. However, I should remind you new-bees that you HAVE to attend this one.

All of Toronto's salsa dancers come for the event and I will be there teaching the intermediate combination.

The dance floor at 6 degrees is amazing, especially for those who are having difficulty with spins! Just a reminder that the competition starts at 9sharp so make sure to get there before that. If you are planning on attending the workshop 7pm is when the classes start.

Workshop 7-8
Dancing 8-9
Competion 9-10
More Dancing the night away!

For all you early risers, you can be out of there by 10 or so if need be and make it home on time for an early Monday start!

Looking forward to all the dancers and their crazy combos!
All my best wishes for the competitors and good luck!
Dance away salsa people!
Sara
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: