Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to buy salsa music in Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tracie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Where to buy salsa music in Toronto Reply with quote

Hello everyone! A little info for those of you who can't get to Super Latin Music on St. Clair to look for salsa CDs

For anyone looking for some mainstream salsa music CDs to start their collection, I also wanted to suggest HMV at Yonge & Dundas square. They have a fairly good world music selection on their second floor - it's a much more rounded selection now than before AND if you're not sure about a CD you can ask to listen to it at those handy listening stations.
Miroslav

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case that you don't know the address of Super Latin Music store:

Super Latin Music
1088 St Clair Avenue West
Toronto, ON M6E 1A7
(416) 654-2217

However I prefer online iTunes Music Store Idea Smile

I can browse and listen 30 seconds of the songs at home and buy ONLY what I really like.

Miroslav
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: