Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The competition is upcoming!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: The competition is upcoming! Reply with quote

Hello all!
So it's getting closer and closer. That time to watch as all students crank up their game and hit it hard on the dance floor.

Last year the competition was fierce and I was proud to see a lot of my old beginner students competing looking absolutely AMAZING while they were being cheered on stage.

Guys, I recommend participating in the competition to upgrade your dance capabilities and to better your style. It forces the competitors to practice often and to improve very quickly!

I can't wait to see who will be performing this year!

Sara
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: