Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dancing with the stars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
velina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Dancing with the stars Reply with quote

Did anyone watch the show tonight? Do you know who your favorites are yet? I am a fan of Julianne Hough which automatically makes me like her partner....
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars. I think Cheryl Burke is one of the best pro dancers as well as the Aussie chick, Kim.
I think Brooke Burke and Toni Braxton will go far. They look great on the dancefloor already!
velina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, Brooke has a chance. So does Toni. I just want to see Julianne stay in the show. I really like her style and choreography.
velina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Tonight's Dancing with the Stars Reply with quote

Hm..any thoughts on last night and tonight's shows? I personally got a little tired of hearing about Misty's injury and actually watching it over and over again. And no eliminatons...that is a no brainer. Plus, the combo of Jive and waltz was a little boring. Julienne still looks so good. I love her style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: