Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hispanic Fiesta! Aug 29-Sep 1, 2008 @ Mel Lastman Square

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissChievous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Hispanic Fiesta! Aug 29-Sep 1, 2008 @ Mel Lastman Square Reply with quote

Hello All,

I thought I'd share this info with everybody.

Hispanic Fiesta 2008 is ready to fill Mel Lastman Square with the splendid sounds, tempting treats and colorful culture that the Hispanic heritage is famous for. Hispanic Fiesta will feature the best known local & International Hispanic performers covering 20 different countries, that speak Spanish.

Link to the site: http://www.hispanicfiesta.com/

Friday August 29, 2008
8:45 pm.Café Cubano - Great local Salsa band, worth watching/dancing to. They often play at 6 Degrees.

Saturday August 30, 2008
6:15 pm. Esmeralda Enrique (Flamenco Show)
8:45 pm. Fantasia Latin Band--Could not find much info, suspect this is a Salsa band. (Please feel free to correct me if you know this group).

Sunday August 31, 2008
6:00 pm. Esmeralda Enrique (Flamenco Show)
9:00 pm. Lucho de Sedas & Los Selectos - Not sure but have sneaking suspision this is Cumbia band. (Please feel free to correct me if you know this group).

Monday September 1, 2008
6:45 pm. Tango Show (Roxana – Fabián & Friends)
7:45 pm. Puente del Diablo 8:45 pm. Mariachi Viva México - Mariachi. How do you dance to Mariachi musica?...

Enjoy the party!

MC

[/b]
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot, I missed it! Would have loved to see the tango.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: