Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mens styling class?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyedentist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: mens styling class? Reply with quote

is there such a thing?

i'm interested as i'm sure other guys are.
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one this semester for both men and women. It's the advanced styling class on Wednesday nights at the Adelaide club. Hopefully they'll teach it again next semester or something because i missed out as well.
David

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.ifreestyle.ca they are offering some styling workshops this month. Problem is, the workshops are on2 which will mess you up if you don't know the steps.
KT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Men's styling classes are typically offered in the form of workshops rather than a full 9 week course. I'm not sure if it is the lack of material to cover for 9 weeks, or the lack of interest for such a commitment, but I have not yet seen any places offer an entire course dedicated to men's styling.

If you are interested in such workshops, I would recommend keeping an eye out for newsletters or flyers of upcoming events and workshops from various salsa dance schools. The Toronto Salsa Practice are pretty good with such advertisements. They usually have a table display of all the flyers and advertisment material of the major dance studios in Toronto. The salsa congresses also have a wide selection of workshops for styling, althogh, unfortunately the congress is only here once a year (October for Toronto). But, you could always travel to other cities and experience the salsa congress there (Montreal Salsa Convention - April 2007)

Happy Dancing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: