Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

great opening party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: great opening party Reply with quote

loved the opening party ( had to change shirts twice (soaking wet).
special thanks to evan for embarassing me in public , but playing my request of a fast merengue for me.
thanks also to the girls in my class that came up and asked me to dance with them, what an unbelievable much needed boost in confidence that was for me.
all in all, i am looking forward to the start of the salsa practice sessions- very exciting.
looking forward to see the video too.
velina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Last night's party was great. The music was awesome and the desserts were to die for (although I tried to stay away from that area). I loved the Argentine Tango performance. I could not take my eyes away from their feet. Nina and Alfred and Manuel and Camela were excellent as usual Great night!
I look forward to our next outing at Peridot next Saturday and the Social on Sunday.

v.
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little late on the reply but it really was a great party! It was good to see so many people come out. Performances were awesome Smile...thanks to Evan and Sharon and everyone who helped out, you guys made it a great night.
michel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are the plans for the video that was shot in the party ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: