Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bachaton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Bachaton Reply with quote

While I was in Barcelona last week, there was a latin dance festival going on, and they had this interesting dance competition for Bachaton. It was like a mixture of bachata and reggaeton...which sounded like really really fast bachata music. Was really interesting. HAs anyone ever heard of bachaton before? I think the dancers were from DR.
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard of it! It definitely sounds like a mix of the two though. I checked it out on youtube and I could only find one video. Most of the links that come up are El Bachaton, which seems to be some sort of Latin television program lol. Is there really such a thing? Because you know what they say, if it's not on youtube, it doesn't exist. Are you sure you didn't drink too much tequila Kim Razz
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who says that if it's not on youtube it doesn't exist? Lol.

It was some kind of dance that looked like really really fast bachata but with a different style. there was a lot of shaking it.

But come to think of it, I was drinking.
Caparinhia though, not tequila!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: