Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Six Degrees tomorrow?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
latinsalsa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Six Degrees tomorrow? Reply with quote

Anyone want to go to Six Degrees (the old Berlin's) tomorrow? There are supposed to have a special Cuban salsa event with the Cuban Music All Stars and Billy Bryans is supposed to be the DJ
latinsalsa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Cafe Cubano Outdoor Concert Reply with quote

Cafe Cubano will giving a free outdoor concert at Dundas Square Sunday 7:00pm to 10:45pm Sunday, June 8. This Sunday. That's right in front of the Eaton's Centre. Cuban style teacher Vladimir Aranda will be giving a free salsa dance class from 7:00pm until 8pm and then give a dance performance.

It is part of the Luminato / Telus Light on your Feet Dance Festival.
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great, except that Sunday, June 8 is a TDS outing + the first round of competition, and as much as I love the freebies (who doesn't?) I'd rather be cheering for our dedicated helpers who will compete that night...

By the way, is it the same Vladimir who teaches Thursday at Fregata's Latin nights?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: