Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So You Think You Can Dance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nina bambina

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: So You Think You Can Dance Reply with quote

So who's excited about this season's "So You Think You Can Dance?"

I just watched the first episode last night at Velina's. We've already got glimpses of potential finalists (I loved both the ballroom couples that made it to Vegas)...and also segments of people who really should not be pursuing a career in dance (ie. SEX and that greesy italian guy.) Btw, italian dude just took narcissism to a whole other level. I mean, how conceited can you get?!? Some people will just do anything for their 5 minutes of fame.

Luckily, it ended on a good note with some crazy popping and locking from Philip Chebeeb. The things he does with his body makes you think he's got no bones! The amount of control and flexibility he has is unbelievable. Haven't seen anything like it.

Looking forward to the next episode this Thursday!
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally...SEX and the Jumpstyle dancer really freaked me out. What was up with the golden mask?? Talk about creepy. I don't understand how some of the contestants could be so disillusioned into thinking that they're good dancers.
Anway...it does make for some good entertainment!

NOw that they've weeded out the weirdos...it'll be awesome to see what some of these dancers can really do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: