Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantastic sneakers for dancing are available at Payless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jelybeen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Fantastic sneakers for dancing are available at Payless Reply with quote

Yes, that's right, PAYLESS Shoes!

i found two great pairs of sneakers that are suitable for dancing on hardwood and other slick surfaces--both for under 35 bucks! woot! the brand is CHAMPION, and they're one of the signature brands at Payless shoes. the awesome thing about Champions is that they're comfortable, quality leather shoes, with non-marking soles--so they don't leave those black marks on floors. also, they're a perfect balance of traction and slick, so you can execute turns beautifully on any surface, yet still not worry about slipping and falling.

Champion makes shoes for both men and women, in a variety of styles and colours. ladies, trust me, these shoes are CUTE and since they're so cheap (as in price, not quality), you can pick up two or three pairs and wear them anytime--not just for salsa--and match them with your wardrobe.

the selection is slightly less for men, but still, at around 40 bucks a pair, and available in basic black, white, blue or grey, you can't go wrong!

here's the link for the American site: http://www.payless.com/ but they have comparable styles and colours available in canada. Bonus: they're having a sale right now... 30% off selected merchandise in stores. : )

xo

quick quick slow...

joanne
blackout1999

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Thanks. Reply with quote

Thanks, jelybeen. I never thought Payless would have dancing shoes like that. I'll check it out. Holla back at ya boy!
SHC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing jelybeen ... sound like those Champion shoes works great on dance floor, I would definitely check it out, it doesn't hurt to have another pair of dance sneaker in my collection Smile

Stella
jelybeen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're both very welcome. i actually went in there again today to check out what's available, and the spring styles for women are just SO CUTE!! the men still have the basics, but they're stylish basics. think skechers on an even more affordable scale.

and what's better than the 30% off i mentioned in my note? Payless is having a BOGO Shocked (woot!) buy one, get one half-off.

so freakin' awesome. Surprised

quick quick slow...

joanne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: