Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

El Rancho Last Night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
analytix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: El Rancho Last Night Reply with quote

Last night it was a blast in El Rancho. It was freezing cold outside and streets were almost deserted, still many people made it. Both the floors were fully packed. Sharon and Evan taught the advanced lesson, for level 2 and up, and Kimberly and Sara gave beginner’s lesson. The advanced lesson was pretty cool. It looked difficult in the beginning but eventually everybody got it. Thanks to Sharon and Evan for breaking it down which made the learning easier. There were multiple turns for men in this combo which was a good reminder for them how their ladies feel when they make them to do the same. The beginner’s lesson looked a little bit advanced for the beginners but was pretty cool. Hope everybody got it right. There was also birthday dance for two TDS helpers and everybody danced with them in turn – like the good old days. Sharon, Evan, Sara, Emely, Kimberly, Robert…everybody was there yesterday…and it was all fun.

Those who missed the lesson this time or haven’t taken any yet during the outing, please, try it next time. It looks seemingly impossible and a daunting task for a new bee but over a couple of tries you will get the hang of it – that’s for sure, I can tell from my experience. Learning salsa turns out to be watch and learn eventually – so the earlier you get used to it the better.

Last edited by analytix on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy to see many people at the outings! I hope everyone had a great time...I certainly did Laughing I hope we get to see most of you at the next outing at Plaza!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: