Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dance training in the Caribbean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whould you be interested to go for Salsa training to Cuba/Puerto Rico or so
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

MissChievous

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Dance training in the Caribbean Reply with quote

I am wondering if it would be possible to arrange some Salsa training outside of Canada, in more authenitic environment such as Cuba, Puerto Rico, or Bachata training in DR.
Say, we could try to setup something for April or so, maybe around Easter time as usually this is the cheapest time for the tickets.

Would anybody be interested in such venue?
KT

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Puerto Rico is crazy fun. In fact, a few helpers and I have talked about attending the Puerto Rico Salsa Congress next year, this is something we can look into for a big group.

I was looking into doing some sort of "dance camp" type of thing a while back and came across this "Summer Salsa Dance Camp" in Califonia.

Check it out!

http://www.salsamambofestival.com/summer/index.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: