Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

La Charanga Habanera Concert @ The Docks Nov 9th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonerototal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: La Charanga Habanera Concert @ The Docks Nov 9th Reply with quote

One Night Only! La Charanga Habanera Concert - David Calzado y su Charanga Habanera November 9th/2007 at The Docks Entertainment Complex.

Tickets ON SALE NOW

$30 advance

$60 VIP (advance) - in the Liberation lounge- appetizer buffet by Pusateri's fine foods- Chocolate fountain- line by pass (separate entrance) -free poster and more TBA

Info 416-278-6254 or 416 836 2600 email dcondori@muevelolive.com or cubaintoronto@yahoo.com

Opening band TIPICA TORONTO (10 piece band) will play at 9.30pm, special appearance by ZONA FRANCA (direct from Cuba), DJ Carlitos and much much more.

MC Abdiel Hernandez from CIRV radio

Don't miss the dance party of the year with Cuba's most famous Timba band.
MissChievous

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I am going to get a ticket for this concert, is anybody interested to join?

Happy dancing,

K.
sonerototal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone, thanks for viewing this post Reply with quote

The response to this event has been great and im hoping that everyone from this forum will be there if possible....

for tickets to this event call 416-278-6254

ps: MissChievous ill c u there ;)
MissChievous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sonerototal,

I am looking forward to meeting you there. Feel free to come to say Hi if you find me there. I also am bringing 3 more people with me, it will be very fun event, I am sure.

See you there,

MC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: