Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where to Practice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rev

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Where to Practice? Reply with quote

So I had my first ever class and the world of merengue. Rotating partners was great, seems like the worse the partner the more I learn. Smile The leading part will get some getting use to. Lot's of fun though. Anywho. I want to practice more. My question i,s where? I know Toronto Dance Salsa has practice sessions at the Adelaide Club, but thats a bit of a drive for me. Anything north of the GTA?

cheers,
rev
Sharon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rev!

I wrote an entire blog post just to answer this question for you!

Check it out at:

http://www.torontodancesalsa.ca/blog/2007/09/practice-practice-practice.html

Good luck with your practice!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Somchay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Toronto Salsa Practice Reply with quote

The Toronto Salsa Practice http://torontosalsapractice.com/index.html is a good place. The people there are from beginners to super advance dancers. You can contact Jim organizer of the event for more info. . The practice is a 2hr block from 3:30PM-9:30PM .

When
Every Saturday there are three practices: an Afternoon Practice, from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.; an Evening Practice, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; and a Night Practice, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Please note that it's a good idea to get to the practice on time. The Afternoon Practice (3:30-5:30) often sells out quickly. The Evening Practice (5:30-7:30) sells out from time to time, as well. Attendance is growing at the Night Practice (7:30-9:30), too.

Cost
Admission to the Afternoon Practice is $4.00 per person or by membership (for more information about membership, click here). Admission to the Evening Practice is $3.00. Admission to the Night Practice is also $3.00.

More . . .
While you're here, check out some photographs of practices, read some participants' testimonials, find out about our club outings and take a look at some salsa links. Got questions? See the frequently asked questions page. Still got questions? Send us an email by clicking here or phone 416-536-7663.

Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: