Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

really great latino reggae band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
latinsolvero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: really great latino reggae band Reply with quote

Hey if any of you are looking for a good reggae band you should check out the B-side players. My coworker at UMGD introduced them to me a while ago and I just saw them live in San Diego. They were amazing, they have such a great vibe live, they are performing live all month in Southern California. Go to http://www.myspace.com/bsideplayers to check out some of their songs and see if you can catch a live show!
Valentin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: really great latino reggae band Reply with quote

latinsolvero wrote:
Hey if any of you are looking for a good reggae band you should check out the B-side players. My coworker at UMGD introduced them to me a while ago and I just saw them live in San Diego. They were amazing, they have such a great vibe live, they are performing live all month in Southern California. Go to http://www.myspace.com/bsideplayers to check out some of their songs and see if you can catch a live show!

Very good band, indeed! I like the diversity of the rhythms in their songs. On that myspace page you can listen to 4 captivating songs of 4 different rhythms (correct me if I'm wrong): reggae, salsa, bossa nova, and alternative (wow! that's a very pleasant surprize).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: