Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vida Lounge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Vida Lounge Reply with quote

Can't wait for Vida Lounge Smile I haven't been there for a long time but had a crazy fun time there the last outing we had. Anyone have advice on where to park to get away from the festival? It may get busy.
KT

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't live very far, it may be a wise to drive part way, park at a TTC parking lot and take the TTC there... Parking arond there is hectic on a regular day... can't imagine what it will be like with a festival there to add to the chaos. I've seen people walk away with $30 parking tickets the last few times we were at Vida Lounge... driving there may not be worth it...
Sharon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have a problem with parking. As long as you watch the signs as in any area and try to park 3 or 4 minutes walk away you will be fine. North or south of Lansdowne is your best bet...see you tonight!
sameer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: had a fantabulous time last nite at the vida l! Reply with quote

thanks guys for doing this, i've just attended one class and am all charged up already!
vida last nite was great!!! just watching others twirl and dance was ethereal!

never thought i would, but i'd say " i do" to salsa for life!!
ciao
blackout1999

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: all the new people Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? It was a great feeling to see all the new people attend the outing at Vida Lounge on Saturday, especially from the Friday and Saturday classes. For all the new people, you should definitely go to Montana's. Of course, I'll be there but besides taht, Montana's is bigger and it's on a Sunday so there's no excuse. Holla back at ya boy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: