Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salsa on St. Clair?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Salsa on St. Clair? Reply with quote

So I noticed that the Yonge Street Festival was canceled and I have heard a rumour that the Salsa on St Clair may be as well. Anyone have the scoop on this? It is such a fun festival and I want to tell all the students about it but I wouldn't want to tell them if it is canceled.

Anyone know???

What is going on with the festivals in Toronto. They used to be so highly attended. Passing by the Jazz festival I noticed a lack of participation also. As a festival addict - this is so sad!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Robbiehsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, the event is still on. The TLN is sponsoring it, and the ads are still running.

Maybe, stuff is falling through, we'll know soon enough.
SalsaTO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Salsa On Saint Clair - 14 - 15 July Reply with quote

This should be a real blast!!!

Salsa on Saint Clair is running Sat-Sun. 14-15 July 2007. 12:00-11:00pm Saturday and 12:00-8:00pm Sunday. Jennifer - Canada Salsa Congress - Aucoin has a booth and says she will have a plywood dancing floor - beats the asphalt and concrete.

Hit SalsaTO.ca - 'events' page for a complete summary and a printable sked you can bring along. This is street dancing at its best. Leave the suede shoes home, wear something you can walk and dance in all day. Bring a hat so you don't fry your brains in the sun and maybe an umbrella for any rain or for a parasol.

Hit the Yahoo booth and get your best moves video'd for the Internet or log in and upload your own.

Tipica Canada and Telmary at the CBC 5:00pm Big City Small World should be a real blast. Tipica has no horns and plays really dreamy dancable salsa - no horns to blast you into next week. And, Telmary is the sunniest singer - rapper the world has seen. She complements the music, she does not overpower it.

Bailar!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: