Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congrats!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

A huge congratulations to everyone who was involved in the competition on Fridays:

Competitors - I was so proud of all the work and dedication you put into your performances. What an amazing show and you are all stronger more confident dancers because of it!
Judges - thank you for your support and for bringing your dance groups to perform for us - it was a great entertaining evening!
George - funny as always - you kept the evening rolling in such an entertaining way!
Event Team - KT and her team did a wonderful job with the prizes - thank you!
Evan - the man who kept the evening running smoothly - thank you for all your hard work.
Everyone who came out - well we broke a record. With over 550ppl at the event this was our biggest event to date. Can't wait to top it next year!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
nina bambina

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sharon, for giving all of us the opportunity to be a part of a Salsa Competition. It was a great success. A big thank you to all the people who were involved with the planning and execution of the night. You all did a fantastic job!!

As competitors, I think we have all grown so much as dancers from this experience. Everyone worked so hard to showcase what they've learned...bravo!
blackout1999

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Once again Reply with quote

Once again, the competition was off the chain. Everyone from the perfomances to the planning of the event was right on the money. As I said before, I just couldn't pick a winner. Hey, Nina. I apologize for not being able to introduce myself to you. I was hoping for the booty-slapping move but the performance that you and Alfred did definitely made up for it. As far as everyone else, absolutely amazing. Looking forward to next year. Holla back at ya boy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: