Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE Women's Dance Shoes discovered at H&M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: MORE Women's Dance Shoes discovered at H&M Reply with quote

Ladies... I was in H&M again (one of the evil temptations of working across from the Eaton Centre) and I saw at least 4 different types of dance shoes there.
They were 2 inch high heeled t-strap shoes with slippery bottoms in different colors, and they cost no more than $39.99. In the Eaton Centre H&M, they were in the middle floor near the accessories on a shelf.

Happy hunting!
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool will check out. HOw good is HM quality though? I never know when I shop there if the quality is ok. Are they real dance shoes or just slippery bottom shoes?
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they are not real dance shoes of course. They have plastic bottoms and not suede ones. Other than my dance sneakers I do not have formal dressy dance shoes. I have just always danced in sturdy slippery regular shoes and they work just fine. So I just try to be on the look out for shoes that are comfortable and danceable and inexpensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: