Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ven Devorame Otra Vez

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnthonyF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Ven Devorame Otra Vez Reply with quote

Does anyone have a copy of the song Ven Devorame Otra Vez by Charlie? I have the Lalo Rodriguez version of this song but Charlies version is more up beat. Please message me if you have. Thanks.
Sonnislav

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://rapidshare.com/files/18077430/Charlie_Cruz_-_Ven_Devorame_Otra_Vez_1_.mp3.html
Steve es adicto al salsa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Elusive song Reply with quote

Yeah I have that Charlie Cruz version, and it is more upbeat than the Lalo version.
AnthonyF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much ^_^... I've got some Salsa, bachata, merengue mp3s here as well, if you guys need some songs, i'm willing to share it with you... We salseros and salseras gotta help each other out right ? Wink
Sonnislav

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually looking for "Sway" ... this version has a female artist who starts off in English but half way through the song she switches to Spanish... if anyone has this or knows of the artist...
Steve es adicto al salsa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Song sharing Reply with quote

More than willing to share songs, trade CD's, catch me on msn or I'll catch you at a salsa club in the near future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: