Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So WE Think You Can SALSA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Hobin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: So WE Think You Can SALSA Reply with quote

Broadway performer Amanda De Freitas is teaching an incredible Salsa program at Queen West Arts Space starting Feb. 28th through Upstage Productions. Anyone want to join with me? They're only offering 16 spots... www.upstageproductions.ca has all the info or email info@upstageproductions.ca
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in! I'm going to check out the website when i get home. For some reason i can't view flash on my work computer. Sounds fun!
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand what it is all about...who is going and can you explain what it is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: