Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shoes Emely wore at her debut performance??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lindiloo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Shoes Emely wore at her debut performance?? Reply with quote

This question is for Emely...

What shoes were you wearing with your costume during your performance with Kerem (at Acrobat)? I know that you were sportin' an injury, but they were cute shoes and looked comfy and nice with your costume...I was wondering where you got them and if they are good for social dancing.

Thanks!
~ Linda
EmT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lindiloo,

They were actually ballet slippers (but not the point shoes!!!) by capezio!!! I got them for the performance because i couldn;t put pressure on my toe! They are very comfortable and I do wear them for social dancing!!! They're very easy to dance with and they have suede bottoms! I got them at Toronto Dance Wear (Wilson and Dufferin, i think!!! I had Kerem drive there so I was't paying any attention Embarassed ) They were no more than $30.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: