Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback and Suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KT

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Feedback and Suggestions Reply with quote

We always welcome feedback and suggestions from students. What do you like or dislike about our service? What can we improve on? How can we help maximize your learning experience?

Let us know how we are doing!
Mannysmo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: feeding off the enthusiasm Reply with quote

Hey salseros y salseras,

just want to compliment the helpers on their enthusiasm, it makes the mistakes we make seem less embarrasing. I can really feed off the excitement, smiles and helpful hints. Keep it up!
KT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, congrats on finishing another amazing semester!

Please give us some feedback for the past semester!

What did you enjoy most?
Anything you would like to see us improve on?
Any new ideas for us to try for next semester?
Any helpers you'd like to give a special "Thanks" to?
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Special thanks Reply with quote

I found Mark from the Friday class to be really nice and helpful. He did the attendance most of the time and answered our questions and helped us out. Really nice guy. In fact, the entire Friday team was great (don`t know everyone`s names) but they were a good team and made the evening really fun.

Thanks everyone Smile
Toby

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Thanks to the Monday helpers Reply with quote

I was in the Monday class and really struggled in the first couple of classes. The helpers were very simpathetic and helpful and made a big difference in my improvements. By the 4th week I was much more comftroable and confident. Great work everyone!
SalsaMan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: KT is Great! Reply with quote

KT - I was in your Monday class and always found you to be very positive and have great suggestions for how I can improve on the things we learned in class - thanks for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: