Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuesday Night at 6 Degrees, October 17, 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Tuesday Night at 6 Degrees, October 17, 2006 Reply with quote

A group of students and helpers from Toronto Dance Salsa are getting together at Berlin on October 17, 2006. There is going to be a performance by Alex Bello (one of my favourite Toronto's Bachateros Smile)

The show begins at 9:45 pm
Tickets: at the doors
Cost: apparently $15 (but I am not sure)

Some info about Alex:

"Alex Bello was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He left his country at a very young age to live with his parents and family in Toronto, Canada. Now, Alex is ready to show the world his talent with his first solo album which is already being considered one of the top Bachata albums of the year.
This talented young singer-Song Writer has captured the hearts of everyone wherever his music is being played. He is currently ranked as one of the top Bachatero in Europe, with his smash hit Amor Mio. Amor Mio, continues to be the number one track in Italy, Germany, Switzerland and many other countries around Europe."

For more info about this singer check http://myspace.com/alexbello or www.allexbello.com

Miss Chievous
Robbiehsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for the tip. I'II for sure try and make it.

I love his music.
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Performance Reply with quote

Looks interesting Karina - how was it?

Evan.
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Evan,

I am not sure, I did not go there as I was quite tired that night. But I have heard from the people that went there that night that it was actually great! I am glad that Alex did not let me down Smile And the cost was very reasonable not $15 but $5!

Well, next time then.

Miss Chievous.
mokora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Friday @ Acrobat Reply with quote

I've been to six degrees many times. Great club. Quite a few Toronto Dance Salsa students attend Acrobat Lounge on Friday's. If anyone is interested in a double salsa night at Acrobat Friday/Saturday let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: