Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACROBATS OUTING....today April 23!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: ACROBATS OUTING....today April 23!! Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to another evening of non-stop dancing at Acrobats tonight.
A great place to practice everything i'm learning now and to review everything i've learned with fellow Tds students.
Too many beginners in level 1 and 2 tell me that they are hesitant to attend the outings feeling that they aren't good enough yet...but... i never missed one since i started in level 1 a year ago...I just made sure to invite as many partners from my class as i could.... to join me at the Outing...this way i always had someone to practice with... The excellent lessons at the beginning of the evening are in themselves worth the effort to attend.
No excuses not to come...Its alway a blast!!!.

Directions:
...2464 Yonge Street (N of Eglinton), Toronto, ON. Parking lots can be found north and south of the club and there is free metered parking on Yonge Street after 9pm. By subway, it is only a 5 minute walk north from the Eglinton subway station on the Yonge line.

Cover:
Cover is $10 and includes your lesson and admission. Coat check is an additional $1. We will be teaching from 9:00pm-10:00pm. There will be 2 lessons: beginner and intermediate. Feel free to bring as many people as you like. Must be 19+ years old
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: April 23...PHOTOS Reply with quote

Lots of fun at last nights outing...check out the pics!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-Dance-Salsa/64125613109#!/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150162287818110.306905.64125613109
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: