Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday Social...practice!!...practice!!...and more practice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:46 pm    Post subject: Sunday Social...practice!!...practice!!...and more practice Reply with quote

Can't believe how many people I've met recently in levels 3 and up who have never practiced their salsa steps / patterns outside of class....and are now realizing they need to practice...I get emails all the time asking me about where they can go to practice...There are many Salsa venues around the city..... Its possible to practice every night of the week...and I've been to all of them....But the best ... by far ..... has to be the TDS Sunday Social.....Just got back from 3 hours of non-stop salsa at the TDS Sunday Social....Surrounded by familiar faces / partners all learning the same steps / patterns I reviewed / refined every move I learned since level 1...I've been spending a lot of money learning salsa ... and....the $7 I spend each week at the Sunday Social has to be the best deal in town.!!
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Cool Video taken at the Sunday Social Reply with quote

Salsa in slow motion..check it out.
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150435991305324&comments
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: ANOTHER TDS SUNDAY SOCIAL VIDEO Reply with quote

Another fun evening practicing my moves!!
Here's another cool video showing what its like by Genjuro K.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150440096890324&comments
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: