Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Requesting a song for an outing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Requesting a song for an outing Reply with quote

As the main DJ for all TDS events I get a lot of song requests and try to play as many of them as I can.

Did you know that you can request your favourite songs for the outings from the TDS Facebook group?

Sharon posts each outing to Facebook and if I'm DJing I'll leave a comment asking for requests - just put in your songs below and I'll play them for you.

Here is the link to join the Facebook group if you're not already a member: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2225348480

PS. Please try to leave the requests before the evening of the event - I always do one last check the day of but I might miss your request it you leave it too late.

See you on the dance floor!
Sharon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Song requests Reply with quote

BACHATA - Prince Royce - El Amor Que Perdimos
Grupon Niche - Oiga Mire Y Vea

Thanks Evan!!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Website / Classes Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: