Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Awesome Natural Spin Dance Shoes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Awesome Natural Spin Dance Shoes! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Since I have been dancing for so many years and teach for long hours sometimes, I prefer short heels. But it is difficult to find sexy short heeled shoes. My favourite heel to dance on, since it doesn't hurt after hours of dancing, is the 2 inch slim heel. Many companies say the have this heel but it is either the fat Cuban heel or is actually 2.5 inches which starts to hurt after a couple of hours.

The good news is Natural Spin Dance Shoes, who I have just recently discovered, can make any shoe you want in the 2 inch heel. And they have hundreds of awesome, sexy shoes in all sorts of colours and sizes. From pink poker dots to sexy purple tango shoes, they have it all.

I recently bought a pair of red open toed 2 inch slim heel dance shoes and love them. They are super comfortable and I was able to buy it in a custom size so it fits me perfectly. It took about 3 weeks to get here and I didn't even need to break them in.

Natural Spin Dance Shoes is run by Helen and Henry and they are very nice and helpful. They offer our TDS students 20% off all shoes so don't forget to tell them you are from TDS. Here is their info:

Natural Spin Dance International
7310 Woodbine Ave., Unit 7A,
Markam, Ontario,Canada,L3R1A4
Tel: 416-708-9999,
Fax:1-866-720-3979
Email: sales@naturalspindancewear.com

Enjoy shopping!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: