Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dance Shoe Stores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roadee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Dance Shoe Stores Reply with quote

The other day, someone asked me where I bought my dance shoes. I have to admit that when I first started dancing, I found it a little overwhelming figuring out which places had good quality dance shoes and a variety of styles to choose from. Right now the place I go to is Addicted 2 Dance Shoes because I know they carry high quality shoes and they have a variety of styles to choose from.

I've listed a couple stores I've been to/know of but I'm sure there are a lot more that I haven't heard about.

I would love to hear you reviews on the shoes you've bought, how they felt, the quality and price. Please post your comments. Thanks!

Addicted to Dance Shoes (Dufferin and Steeles) - ttp://www.addicted2danceshoes.com/
The carry dance shoes for ballroom, latin, salsa, tango and other related dances. Addicted 2 Dance shoes offers only the best selection of styles from world famous dance shoes manufacturers including: the very hard to find Dance Naturals, Supadance , Ray Rose, Werner Kern, Dance Life, Freed of London and more.

I've bought shoes from here and they are comfortable and are of very good quality. I've had my pair for 2+ years and swear by them. Definitely worth the investment.

Dance Plus (Etobicoke) - http://www.danceplus.com/
They sell mostly dance music on their website but the sell dance shoes out of their store in Etobicoke. The shoes they sell are very good and very high quality (from the UK)but are a bit of an investment ($120-180). You can also custom order.

They have a major shoe sale once a year where they sell their dance shoes for $79. Definitely worth going if you need to stock up!

Malabar - http://www.malabar.net/
They sell mostly jazz and ballet related dancewear but also have jazz sneakers, practice shoes and some supplies for ballroom/salsa. Price and quality is middle of the road. They are located right in downtown Toronto at Queen and McCaul.

Century Wide Dance Shoes
Address: 8 Glen Watford Dr., Unit 29, Scarborough ON, M1S 2B9, Canada
Tel: (416) 293-3303
Fax: (416) 293-2334
Email: info@cwdanceshoes.com

I haven't been here but have seen their shoes around. The prices seem very reasonable. If anyone has worn CW Dance shoes, I would love to hear what you thought of them.

Stardust Dance Shoes - http://www.stardust-shoes.com/
55 Deerfield Cres, Brampton ON L6T 1K8
Tel/Fax: 905.793.7681 Toll free: 1.888.793.7681
They carry well know names that are of good quality as well. The store is a little far but they have reps that go to various dance studios downtown so you might be able to have them bring in a certain pair for you to try on.

Of course there are alot more places that carry dance shoes and I would love to hear about the places you've tried. Please reply to this post and let me know where you go for your dance shoes.

Thanks!

Lisa
samcrime786

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Dance Shoe Stores Reply with quote

hi,
The world's largest dance shoes online store carries various kinds of dance shoes,Including dance shoes, leotards, tights, dance accessories and many other kinds of dance.

Natural Spin Dance International is a fast growing dance product supplier based in Toronto, Canada, we provide all your needs in dancesports. Since our beginning, the principle elements of our company have been focused on our service and delivery of quality products with affordable prices. for more Details   Latest Shoes 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: