Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ahtoy & Daniel from Baila Society, New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WF

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Ahtoy & Daniel from Baila Society, New York Reply with quote

iFreestyle.ca celebrated its 5th Anniversary this past weekend and invited Ahtoy & Daniel from Baila Society as the feature guests & workshop instructors. They gave 2 outstanding performances on Saturday night, and taught 2 amazing workshops on Sunday. It was such a treat to see them perform live (those lifts were insane!!!), and learn some very useful salsa techniques from them at the workshops! I found Ahtoy & Daniel to be both excellent performers and instructors, and they are really personable. If you don't know who they are, google them and watch some of their performances on YouTube. You'll be blown away!

So did anyone who went to the event dance with Ahtoy & Daniel? What did you think? I danced with Daniel on both Saturday and Sunday, and all I can say is "WOW!" He is such a strong & solid leader! I definitely felt nervous and intimidated dancing with such a high caliber dancer, but Daniel really takes care of his partner on the dancefloor and he really focuses on you while dancing, so he actually put me at ease. Ladies, if this couple comes to Toronto again in the future, you must ask Daniel to dance!

If you saw Ahtoy & Daniel perform or if you had a chance to dance with either of them, come share your thoughts! Smile

Winnie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: