Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bravo Winter Salsa competitors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
latinsalsa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Bravo Winter Salsa competitors Reply with quote

I just looked at the competitors on the website www.TOsalsa.com for the Winter Salsa competition. I was surprised to see the all the males for the Pro Semi Finals have beautiful indigneous or Native Latin American faces. I have worked a lot with the indigneous peoples in Mexico and many don't like to speak Spanish or integrate with mainstream Latin culture. Bravo to these guys.

I have also been to Cuba where there are no indigneous people. A lot of Cubans think people with indigneous features from Latin America can't dance salsa. I have e-mailed them this link so they can see with their own eyes. Anybody can dance salsa. You can be Chinese, indigneous Latin American, or European. You just need the dedication and heart.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: