Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Weeping Salsa show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: The Weeping Salsa show Reply with quote

Yesterday I finally got myself downtown to see The Weeping Salsa at the Theatre Centre on 1087 Queen Ave West, it's running until November 29.
Here's the link http:[/url]http://www.zocalotoronto.com/zt_tws.html[url]
It was a surprise! And a pleasant one too!
Yes, I enjoyed it a lot, but it was not nearly as it was described, or rather it was not described at all... I was expecting a dance show. In fact, it is rather an intense drama - a real theatre where fine salsa dancing figures quite prominently (beautiful choreography of iFreestyle and great performance).
I definitely recommend it - theatre lovers would find there almost anything to tickle their fancy: real life, salsa dancing, relationship drama, suspense, romance, even something of a thriller... It is an independent production so there wasn't as much coverage as it would deserve.
Definitely, go and see it while it is still playing.
[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> General Salsa Dance Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: