Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerem and Emely Perform this Weekend!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Kerem and Emely Perform this Weekend! Reply with quote

Most of you know Kerem & Emely, who have been helpers for quite a few semesters and also write the "Latin Rythms" column on the website. http://www.torontodancesalsa.ca/Latin-Rhythms/

K&E have been in reheasals for months creating a new choreography which they will be debuting this weekend at our outing to Acrobat Lounge on Sunday. Hopefully you will all come out and support them!

Good luck Keremely!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Kerem & Emily Reply with quote

Good luck guys! Cannot wait to see you perform on Sunday.
EmT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your support. The unveiling is near...I must admit, I am quite nervous, but I hope you all enjoy our performance. See you all Sunday!!!
AnthonyF

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Luck Emely and Kerem!! Very Happy Wish I could go and see you guys perform. Smile
KT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will someone be video taping this? It's so amazing to see it live, but it's always fun to see the video clip afterwards too!

Good luck Kerem and Emely!
lindiloo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Kerem & Emely sizzlin' performance! Reply with quote

Congratulations to Kerem & Emely for the amazing performace at Acrobat last night. The fun, flirty choreography was a joy to watch and I look forward to more performances from this great duo!
EmT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thank you lindiloo, and thanks to everyone who came out and watched our performance. You were a great crowd and you brought out the best in us...We really enjoyed performing for you guys.... Laughing
MissChievous

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work Kerem and Emely! Congrats!
The routine was very good and the performance was very captivating... Keep it up guys!
KT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Emely and Kerem!

An amazing show last night. The perfect mix of sexy and sass... passion and soul. Can't wait to see what you guys will come up with next!

PS. Loved the costumes!
kerem

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everybody for the support.I hope everyone enjoyed.It takes a lot of energy but i think it is worth it:)))
Toby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Performing? Reply with quote

Any other performances coming up at the school? I think there was a class a few months ago to learn to perform - will that be happening soon again. definitely not there yet but I hope to be someday soon!
Salsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Criteria? Reply with quote

What is the criteria to become part of the dance group?
Sharon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Performance Group Reply with quote

Thanks for the questions regarding the performance group. We had one over the summer that was dedicated to helpers only. We wanted a class that was progressive and would allow our helpers to reach their next salsa goals of performing. The class was offered to them at a discounted rate as it was a recognition piece for them. It was taught by Caryl and over 12 weeks Caryl taught them a great choreography that was performed twice at Plaza Flamingo.

We will look into another class like this in March. It may still stay as a helpers-only class though.
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
SalsaMan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Performing again? Reply with quote

Kerem, where will you be performing next?
kerem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Salsaman!

I am also with mambo mosaic performance group,we are practicing two different routine right now with teddy olaso,if everything goes well i think we are going to perform in montreal salsa convention or congress.After that we will start to practice new routine for toronto salsa congress.At the same time i am working on my choreography,this time we are going to have more than one couple,maybe four or five,it is going to be theme routine,a lot of funny parts.We have interesting ideas, watching is going to be fun but i am pretty sure also participating will be a lot of fun.
Where are we going to perform this one?I honestly do not know ,i do not even know who is going to be in it yet.I am already halfway through ;however first i have to finish the routine i will think those parts later.But if you i ask me my personal choice the answer would be one of the toronto dance salsa outings for the first show. It is like home for me.

Kerem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: