Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Berlin Tuesday Nights @ Six Degrees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissChievous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Berlin Tuesday Nights @ Six Degrees Reply with quote

My favourite place to dance is Six Degrees on Tuesdays (a.k.a. Berlin Nights)
Its absolutely great place to spend a night dancing away to Salsa, Merengue and Bachata music.
Six degrees has one of the best hardwood floors, tasteful decor, great ambience and very friendly staff. Most importantly, the crowd is very unpretentious yet stylish.
Just go there and see it yourself.
http://www.sixdegreesclub.com/
Robbiehsu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not been there yet. Heard it was very nice, maybe we could do an outing there?
Sharon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried getting a formal outing there with a lot of help from George, one of our helpers. It just wasn't met with a lot of interest so I would rather stick to places that can accomodate a large group of 250 students such as ours.
MissChievous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have heard about the conditions they set to get our outing there... well, its their loss I guess Smile
I still would recomend Berlin as one of the place to go dancing on a week night. You can always meet familiar faces there, lots of students from our school.
SalsaMan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: How Good Is Berlin? Reply with quote

I've heard a lot of people go to Berlin on Tuesday nights - what level dancers go out? It is good for beginners and intermediates? thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: