Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wednesday Night Salsa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Wednesday Night Salsa Reply with quote

There are quite a few places to dance salsa on a Wednesday; Babalu, On The Curve, Marlowes....but my favorite is COZZY CORNER.

Wednesday Latin Nights at Cozzy Corner is brought to you by your host, Frank Bishun.

Located at Yonge and the 401....just North of the 401..... at Florence Ave, its a small venue across an ESSO Gas Station.

You'll hear the best Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha and other goodies by DJ El Romantico and DJ Duck.

Its FREE before 9:30pm and afterwards its Toonie Wednesdays for Ladies and $5 dollars for guys

Lessons are $10 starting at 8:00pm till 9:30pm
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In spite of the snow storm and slippery roads..the hardcore salsa people were at Cozzy last night...and we even had the pleasure of being entertained by Oscar and Tania as they danced TANGO...They are regulars at Cozzy Corner...arriving around midnight....So if you want to watch the best do their thing..Cozzy Corner is the place to be Wednesday evenings.
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: COZZY...no more... :-( Reply with quote

I just got the sad news that salsa on Wednesday evenings at Cozzy Corner has been suspended until further notice.
Sharon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened Pat??? It was such a happening place!
Toronto Salsa Lessons / Toronto Salsa Classes
pat2leftfeet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what happened...i've heard a few rumors...but i dont think i should repeat them here...However ... it was obvious the last month or two that fewer and fewer people were coming back...Especiallly the ladies...The concrete floor was the biggest complaint form almost all the ladies...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: