Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TDS Most Requested Salsa Songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: TDS Most Requested Salsa Songs Reply with quote

As the DJ for the TDS socials and many of our outings I started keeping track of the most requested songs that students have asked for and I thought I would share them with you.

Next to each one I'll also show the tempo of the song so you can find some good ones to practice and listen to.

As always, if you have a request, come find me at the DJ booth or if you want to know the name of a song just ask me!

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#1 ) Africando - Aicha - Medium / Fast

#2 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song)

#3 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances)

#4 ) Salseros - Hotel California - Medium

#5 ) Har You Percussion Group - Welcome To The Party - Very Fast (fastest song I have!)

#6 ) La Sonora Carruseles - Micaela - Medium

#7 ) Jimmy Bosch - Otra Opportunidad - Slow

#8 ) Orquesta La Palabra - Lady - Medium / Slow

#9 ) El Gran Combo - Achilipu - Medium

#10 ) Joe Cuba - La Palomilla - Medium

Last edited by Evan on Sun May 09, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tumbs up for Aicha! Smile
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: TDS Most Requested Songs - Update Reply with quote

Here is an update to the list of TDS most requested songs.

As always, if you have a request, come find me at the DJ booth or if you want to know the name of a song just ask me!

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#2 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song)

#3 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances)

#4 ) Salseros - Hotel California - Medium

#5) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium (New!)

#6 ) Har You Percussion Group - Welcome To The Party - Very Fast (fastest song I have!)

#7 ) La Sonora Carruseles - Micaela - Medium

#8 ) Jimmy Bosch - Otra Opportunidad - Slow

#9 ) Orquesta La Palabra - Lady - Medium / Slow

#10 ) El Gran Combo - Achilipu - Medium
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: TDS Most Requested Songs - Update Reply with quote

Here is an update to the list of TDS most requested songs - no new songs added, just a change in order as a slew of requests have come in for 2 songs recently (Hotel California and Yo No Se Manana).

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#3 ) Salseros - Hotel California - Medium

#4) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium

#5 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances)

#6 ) Har You Percussion Group - Welcome To The Party - Very Fast (fastest song I have!)

#7 ) La Sonora Carruseles - Micaela - Medium

#8 ) Jimmy Bosch - Otra Opportunidad - Slow

#9 ) Orquesta La Palabra - Lady - Medium / Slow

#10 ) El Gran Combo - Achilipu - Medium
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: TDS Most Requested Songs - May 2010 Update Reply with quote

Here is an update to the list of TDS most requested songs - there have been a few changes to the list with some new songs being added and a position change.

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#2 ) Salseros - Hotel California - Medium

#3 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song)

#4 ) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium

#5 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances)

#7 ) Joe Arroyo - Rebelion (No le pegue a la negra) - Medium

#8 ) Joe Cuba - La Palomilla - Medium

#9 ) Ne Yo - So Sick - Medium

#10 ) Marc Anthony - Aguanile - Very Fast
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: TDS Most Requested Songs - July 2010 Update Reply with quote

Here is a July update to the list of TDS most requested songs - there have been a few changes to the list with some new songs being added and a couple of position changes.

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#2 ) Salseros - Hotel California - Medium

#3 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song)

#4 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances)

#5 ) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium

#6 ) Joe Arroyo - Rebelion (No le pegue a la negra) - Medium

#7 ) Har You Percussion Group - Welcome To The Party - Very Fast (fastest song I have!)

#8 ) Ne Yo - So Sick - Medium

#9 ) La Sonora Carruseles - Micaela - Medium (New!)

#10 ) Hector Lavoe - El Cantante - Medium (New!)
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: TDS Most Requested Songs - Fall Semester Reply with quote

Here is a fall semester update to the list of TDS most requested songs.

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#2) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium (up from #5)

#3 ) Salseros - Hotel California - Medium (down from #2)

#4 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song - down from #3)

#5 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances - down from #4)

#7 ) Har You Percussion Group - Welcome To The Party - Very Fast (fastest song I have!)

#9 ) La Sonora Carruseles - Micaela - Medium

#10 ) Hector Lavoe - El Cantante - Medium
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a winter 2011 semester update to the list of TDS most requested songs.

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Songs

#2) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium

#4 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song - down from #3)

#5 ) Oscar De Leon - Lloraras - Medium (I use an extended version of this song for the birthday dances - down from #4)

#7 ) Jimmy Bosch - Otra Oportunidad - Slow (new to list!)

#9 ) Orquesta La Palabra - Lady - Slow (new to list!)

#10 ) Johnny Colon - Merecumbe - Fast (new to list!)
Evan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Top Spring 2011 Salsa Songs Reply with quote

Here is a spring 2011 semester update to the list of TDS most requested Salsa songs.

DJ Evan.

TDS Most Requested Salsa Songs

#1) Luis Enrique - Yo No Se Manana - Medium (up from #2)

#2 ) Africando - Aicha - Medium / Fast (down from #1)

#4 ) Orquesta De La Luz - Descarga De La Luz - Fast (I always end the Sunday socials with this song)

#7 ) Jimmy Bosch - Otra Oportunidad - Slow

#8 ) Johnny Colon - Merecumbe - Fast (up from #10)

#9 ) Ne Yo - So Sick - Medium (down from #8 )

#10 ) Orquesta La Palabra - Lady - Slow (down from #9)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Music and Shoes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: