Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Year's Eve Ball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: New Year's Eve Ball Reply with quote

Hello all!
I would like to invite you all to attend the NYE ball at Acrobat lounge wearing any black and white combination to come see the TDS pro-team perform. We have been working pretty hard to make this event a memorable one. So bring along your friends for a special night filled with dancing and performances, combined with treats and champagne toast. Purchase your tickets as they are selling quickly...

Come out, bring your friends and family and support us!
See you there!

Sara (on behalf of theTDS Pro-Team)
Tracie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello TDS family! I'd like to echo Sara's sentiments about coming out the TDS Black & White New Year's Eve Ball at Acrobat Lounge!

It'll be an awesome night with some great performances, great music and, of course, tons of dancing. Put on your snazziest black & white wear and dance into 2010 with us!

Hope to see you there - only 230 tickets went on sale so they're sure to sell out fast!
eltigre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm super excited for it!
How do we get tickets again? At Acrobat or by calling Acrobat???
Sara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there!
I believe you should call Acrobat first just to make sure they have tickets. Most likely though, you would have to pick up the tickets by going there in advance.
Here is the number:
416-489-1105

See you on NYE!
Sara
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: