Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you helpers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimberlita

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you helpers! Reply with quote

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the helpers for what you contribute to class. As a student, I really loved it when I got to dance with a helper so I could get those extra tips and just have experience dancing with an advanced dancer.
As an instructor, I really feel that helpers add a LOT of value. They help keep the rotating flow in order, help keep the class quiet (Tyrone, my professional shhh-er), and add that extra bit of energy...not to mention helpers fill in when there is an imbalance in men or women.
To all my beloved helpers who've helped my classes, you know who you are!
Thank you SOOOO much for everything Smile
velina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot agree more. Everyone has been amazing. Thank you thank you!!!
LAG5499

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

Id like to join Kimberlita and Velina. Special thanks to all those helpers that came to the Adelaide club to share with us your tips, experience and lessons learned. Thank you for not being shy and telling me exactly what I was doing wrong and how to improve!! Your pointers and feedback were the best ones I received! Looking forward to seeing you on level 2.

Cheers,
Leonardo
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The helpers really have been great Very Happy. Your dedication, enthusiasm & expertise is more valuable than you know! Thanks!
David Nock

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the helpers ... as with the instructors ... are great. And at the Sunday Socials as well as in the classes. Always welcoming and willing to share. Many thanks.

D.
Tracie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have to say a big THANK YOU to my helpers - for laughing at all of my jokes and making my first teaching semester with TDS so enjoyable and easy.

You welcomed me into the TDS family with happy faces and open arms....you are all terrific and an invaluable resource to TDS.

As "the new kid on the block" at TDS I've only had the chance to meet a few of you so far - but I look forward to eventually meeting all of you at outings, thank-you events and, of course, in class!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Helpers' Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: