Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

plaza flamingo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: plaza flamingo Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Don't forget to come out to the first outing of the semester this Friday at Plaza Flamingo. Come out and support your helpers, 5 of the 6 couples will be debuting their awesome routine to the TDS family at 11:15pm ... Don't miss it!

The group worked really hard on this, and I promise it will be amazing!! Not to mention the ladies are HOT in their costume Smile

Stella
velina

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true...the girls' costume is sexy. Guys, you look great too.
Mark C.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come out and enjoy a fun night of dance with your friends and fellow TDS students.

Also, Support the TDS 3rd Performance Team as they hit the floor with a Fantastic Routine, that is filled with fun sexy moves...

See you all on Friday

Mark
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Friday performance at Plaza Flamingo Reply with quote

You are right, Mark, the routine was indeed fantastic. And not only that...
I was reviewing the posted pics yesterday (events section of the website) and it was impossible not to notice how tasteful and sexy at the same time the custom-made outfits are, and how radiant everybody looks!
Rewinding it again, the team, every member, performed amazingly well, and the excited screams and whistles from the crowd, some of whom were watching from the top of the sitting area, are the best proof. I can only imagine how many hours of hard work they have invested into this performance to look that polished, and visibly enjoying the show themselves - which, of course, is sooo contagious!
THANK YOU!
This is where one could say to everybody present at Plaza, taking a full responsibility for one's words:
- Enjoy the show!
And we truly did.
Looking forward to a new one Smile
salsadoptada

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already wish I were there... Unfortunately, I could not, due to a previous arrangement...
Is there anywhere else I could catch this performance?
SHC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salsadoptada ... you may be able to catch this performance somewhere else soon ... I will keep you posted here in this thread if we indeed have something confirmed!!! In the meantime there are some videos being posted on facebook ... you may be able to catch a glimpse of it before seeing it performing live!

Stella
SHC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: performance Reply with quote

Hi Salsadoptada,

Just thought I would let you and everyone know ... Our talented TDS 3rd performance class will be performing the fantastic routine again on Mar 7th at Dovercourt house. If you miss the Plaza performance, here is your chance to see it live Smile Here is the link to the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539380262&ref=name#/event.php?eid=48605804862&ref=mf

Event: Wear Mambo Dance Wear Salsa Party
Event Date: March 7, 2009
Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at door

S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: