Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SYTUCDC-Top 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: SYTUCDC-Top 10 Reply with quote

Hello to Salseras and Salseros!

I just want to remind you all not to forget the top 10 show for SYTUCDC!
I do admit that I was sad to see Francis go alongside Lara. I thought Lara deserved to be in the top-10. I could think of at least one guy that could have left, certainly before Francis, but we won't say who!

I think the judges are very all-or-nothing in the canadian show. It is almost easily predictable who is going to leave next week just from the judges evaluation. Because you are either on the hot-tam-malie train, the Sexy-rexy-rocket, the VID list, .....or....you are on your way home. I think the criticisms should be more in between for most couples, except those that are truly different compared to the rest.

What to you all think????

Please vote by phone (It's free) to save your favourite couple from going home!!!!
Yay for Dance!!

Sara
velina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I continue to not be impressed by the show, although the dancers are really good. I am not sure where it falls short for me. Tonight was not different. I liked the disco routine for some odd reason...the boots or just Arrasay's charm. Nico is just great...Natalli in ugly shorts...not so much. Allie's solo really stood out for me.
Overall, tonight was OK. I am still waiting for something amazing to happen on that stage.
Sara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Arrasay gone? Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Did you all watch the SYTUCDC last week. My heart was broken when I saw Arrasay go and Danny the week before....
Who is going to take the trophy? I don't know anymore. I think I am going to vote for Nicko and Allie. Those are the only ones I still think should be top 2.

Fingers crossed!
Sara
velina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to tell you I felt the same way for Arrasay...but I am glad that Nico stayed...he will win if not the show...he should win Canada's hottest dancer. Laughing
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: SYTYCDC review in Toronto Star, December 3, 2008 Reply with quote

Read a Toronto Star review on SYTYCDC (by Rob Salem) of December 3, 2008 here:
www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/547442
velina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article...the author definitely expresses strong feelings in support of SYTYCDC. Personally, I did not follow this one as close as the US one to determine if the opinion presented is objective, however, there are some really good points and I am considering buying tickets for their tour.
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Toronto Star article on the "Fab Four" of SYTYCD Canada - right before the final showdown:
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/Television/article/549396

So, who won?
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results are in. Nico wins the Grand-Prix... and plans to head right for a driving school to be able to drive it Wink

Read the freshest reviews here: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/Television/article/550011
and the interview with TO's Natalli Reznik here:
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/550007
velina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not get a chance to watch the finale, but I heard about Nico's success the next day. I think the guy deserved to win...he is a great dancer, he got a broken nose in a contemporary routine, he was very consistent...and most of all he is HOT. He does not need a drivers license...I am sure many girls would not mind driving him around all day. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Get-Togethers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: