Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Acrobats on Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Acrobats on Friday Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I am usually teaching on Friday nights. I was wondering, who goes to Acrobats on Fridays and whether it's good to show up around 11? I won't get there until 11.
I haven't been in so long? Does any one go there and if so, how is it?
Sara
RMP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Acrobat Reply with quote

Hey Sara,

Actrobat has a odd schedule for the rest of the year.

ACROBAT HOLIDAY SCHEDULE *Mark Your Calendars!!

Fri. Nov 28th Closed
Sat. Nov 29th Open
Fri. Dec 5th Open
Fri. Dec 12th Closed
Fri. Dec. 19th Open
Fri. Dec 26th Closed

I wouldn't want you to get all the way up there to find it closed.

Rose
Sara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great to know Rose!
Thanks so much for letting us know what the schedule is,...especially with the holidays coming up, all salsa bars are kinda operating on a weird schedule!

Cheers,
Sara
SalsaConvert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday, December 12th, Ifreestyle (www.ifreestyle.ca) are having their Christmas party there. So, technically speaking Smile it's not closed. I would have been tempted had it not been for 'On2' program (classes, dancing, etc.)
lindiloo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the ifreestyle Christmas Gala is this Saturday, Dec 6. Word on the street is TDS's performance class will be performing there too!!! So come check it out. And don't be shy to give on2 a try -- there will be a lesson!

FYI - On December 19 is an ifreestyle student outing at Acrobat and I think it's also DJ Neilson's birthday party...
Miroslav

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: iFreeStyle Christmas Gala Reply with quote

I just returned from iFreeStyle Christmas Gala and it was awesome venue. In fact I felt like I was on TDS venue since anywhere I turned I saw somebody from our school Smile

The performances (seven of them) were gorgeous and the music was really enjoyable. I did practice On2 although since surrounded with many TDS classmates there I could dance On1 anytime I wanted to. It means SalsaConvert you should really have gone there... Maybe next time Wink

Now I want to learn and transfer all our moves to On2...
velina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Miroslav,

I actually had to miss the Gala due to a family emergency and I am really sad about. This is such a great event. I am glad that you are enjoying on2 as well. I saw some of the performances on FB and I agree ... they are great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: