Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The sunday social

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: The sunday social Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Just a few notes on the Sunday social. I went to one of the socials and got to dance with a remarkable dancer. It turned out that he was just walking by the studio and heard salsa music and decided to come in and dance for an hour.
Cool huh?!
That is totally what we need....more enthusiasm, more attendance, and ofcourse, to make it more like a Babalu's on Wednesdays, an Acrobats on Fridays and a Toronto Dance Salsa outing all year round!

I will be at the next social after the long weekend...I will be looking for dancers to dance along with!
Quick Quick Slow Steps to Empress walk Sunday Socials!
Sara
velina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara,

I know exactly who you are talking about. I got a chance to dance with him as well. Really amazing!

v.
blackout1999

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Missing out Reply with quote

What's the deal, salsa people? Looks like I've been missing out on the fun. I would like to apologize for my absense from the Sunday social. I'll be making my return in two weeks. I need to brush up on my salsa and hopefully a certain lady who I love dancing with will be there. Holla back at ya boy!
velina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You definitely should come to the next one. Save me a dance.
MissChievous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey gang,

Last Sunday Social was a blast! When I arrived at just after 6:00 pm I was so pleasantly surprised to see the studio so packed! Students from all levels were dancing away generating all that body heat Smile. I had quite a few good dances there. And what happened to the newbies, where did they go? I only saw a bunch of avid dancers on the floor--the transformation is amazing! It very rewarding to see everyone improving, literally, not by days but by hours. Great work, folks, keep it up.

For those who havent had a chance to come to the TDS social/practice yet--dont be shy, the only way to improve your skills and learn something new is to practice. At TDS socials you can find lots of friendly helpers you can ask to dance with or just ask questions.

Can hardly wait until next outing!

See you on the dance floor Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: