Toronto Dance Salsa Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuesday's @ 6 DEGREES!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4feet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Tuesday's @ 6 DEGREES!? Reply with quote

Has anyone been to 6 DEGREES on a Tuesday and if so have a review of the club on their supposed SALSA night?! Is it worth a visit? I'm thinking of going this Tuesday.
Somchay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Six Degree Club Reply with quote

I last visited Tues @ six degree club early July 2008. This club has live band. Lessons start late around 9:30PM-10PM. I believe the entrance fee was $10, I had a vip pass from last year Rolling Eyes The dancing crowd is different than the social practices but most are friendly people! Dancers are advance in salsa and cha cha. This club has got to be the biggest real salsa club in Toronto. I think this club had extensive renovation completed about a year ago, one of best in Toronto for salsa latin experience.

Yes. It is worth at least one visit or more.
SKDanceLover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six degrees is a pretty good crowd on Tuesdays. It's actually a nice mix of beg./intermediate and more advanced dancers. It's a pretty big club so there's usually some space to dance. Good floor so check it out, it ain't bad!
SHC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi 4feet,

you should check it out tonight ... I know a group of TDS and Toronto Salsa practice dancers are heading over there tonight, it could be fun!

Stella
salsaweb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Grand opening of new format @ Six Degrees. Reply with quote

Its Salsa time at Six Degrees.
Starting Tesday Sept 30, there will be two separate dance floors, a marvelous band, two or more djs every Tuesday!
The common bond: SALSA!
On the Lower Floor: Various Djs spinning top Salsa Hits, Bachata, Reggaetton and Merengue.
On the VIP Lounge: Dj Geronimo spinning Vintage Salsa, Cha Cha Cha and Bachata.
Flawless wooden dancefloor, state of the art sound and the best Salsa party on a Tuesday night!
Call in sick on Wesnesday because the party goes til 3:00am!!!
SHC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard of this new format at 6 degrees ... what a great idea, two floors with different DJ playing different type of music ... will be curious to see what it is like.

S
Salsasian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Sept 30 Reply with quote

We'll be heading there to check things out on Sept 30. The dancefloor is great at Six Degrees and I'm sure with DJ Geronimo we'll have fantastic salsa tunes to dance all night long to upstairs without worrying about when the club music will kick in.

Dance like no one's watching.
velina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sept 30, you say...Are you planning on going after 11PM?
4feet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOOOOO, did anybody make it out to 6 DEGREES for the new format?! Any reviews to be shared?!
SHC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm ... I am curious about this new format at 6 degrees as well... I haven't been able to check it out myself ... would love to hear other people experience!

S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toronto Dance Salsa Forums Forum Index -> Salsa Dancing Venues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: